The Cold Weather's Back! Need Furnace Repair or Replacement In Cincinnati? CONTACT US

513-984-HEAT

(4328)

Cincinnati Heating & Cooling Tips: Why HVAC Replacement Can Save You Money

pinnacle snow w/ logo

If your heating system or air conditioning system is more than 10 years old, or if you are spending close to 50 percent of their value in repair costs, you can save a lot of money by upgrading to the newer and more efficient HVAC technology that is available today. New heating and cooling systems provide greater comfort for less energy costs.

Efficient Air Conditioning in Cincinnati

The new AC systems have a higher Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), and upgrading could save you 20 to 40 percent in energy costs! The U.S. Department of Energy now requires new AC systems to have a SEER rating of at least 13. Your older AC system may have a SEER rating of 8, or its equivalent in some other type of measurement. A new air conditioning system with a SEER rating of 13 or higher will be much more effective in keeping your home comfortable on the hottest days. The new systems are engineered to operate quietly and with little or no repairs for many years. It is generally a good idea to replace the outside unit and the inside unit at the same time. Otherwise, you will have a mismatched system that may have issues with compatibility and ensuring that the two different systems work properly. You might also find that your current AC system was not sized properly for your home. Pinnacle Air Solutions specializes in Cincinnati Air Conditioning and has experts that can review you home to determine the size and brand of the AC system that will work best for you. 

Efficient Heating in Cincinnati

An older heating system can also be costly to operate. The U.S. Department of Energy has established the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings, which measure the fuel burning efficiency of a furnace. Many older heating systems have AFUE ratings of 65 percent, which means that only 65 percent of the fuel you pay for is actually used to provide heat. The remaining 35 percent escapes out the flue. The newer heating systems offer an almost total fuel efficiency rating of 97 percent. This adds up to a lot of energy savings in dollars for you and a benefit for the environment by preventing 1.5 tons of emissions going into the air. A new furnace and heating system also provides other benefits such as a quiet operation and a significantly reduced chance of emitting carbon monoxide into the home. Pinnacle Air Solutions can advise you on how to select the best heating system in Cincinnati for your home.

Cincinnati HVAC Replacement Specialists

For more information about HVAC replacement in Cincinnati Ohio, contact the HVAC professionals at Pinnacle Air Solutions 513.984.HEAT (4328) or use the contact form below.

Your Name

Your Email

Phone Number

How did you hear about Pinnacle Air Solutions?

Online SearchSocial MediaReferral / FriendSaw Work TruckYard SignBBBAngie's List

Join Our Newsletter for News & Special Offers?

Your Message


Please Answer Quiz:

© 2019 Pinnacle Air Solutions

Custom Website by WeGo Unlimited
Affordable Cincinnati Website Design

513-984-HEAT

(4328)
MENU