As your Cincinnati supplier of HVAC services – repair, maintenance, installation, and more – we here at Pinnacle Air Solutions do our best to stay up to date with the latest advances in the field.
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) is a huge industry on the global stage. Transparency Market Research estimates that the HVACR systems market was valued at over 80 billion dollars in 2015, but that the value would swell to over $130 billion by the end of 2020.
Food processing units and cold storage are two of the areas seeing big increases in the amount of refrigeration equipment required.
Transparency Market Research looked at five regions:
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- North America
- South America
Of these, the Asia Pacific region accounted for 36% of the global market in HVACR equipment.
Seven primary companies dominate the world stage in this field:
- United Technologies Corporation (which owns the Carrier, Bryant, Payne, and Day and Night brands, and is headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut)
- Mitsubishi Corporation (headquartered in Tokyo, Japan)
- Daikin Industries Ltd. (which owns the Goodman Manufacturing and Amana brands, and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan)
- Haier Electronics Group Co. Ltd. (headquartered in Qingdao, Shandong province, China)
- Ingersoll Rand (which owns the Trane Heating and Air Conditioning brand, and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland)
- Johnson Controls (which owns the York HVAC brand, and is headquartered in Cork, Ireland)
- Here at Pinnacle, we work with all of these suppliers, and can service HVAC systems made by a wide range of manufacturers. No matter what brand you use at home, we can assist you.
We work all over the Miami Valley region at Pinnacle Air Solutions, but are based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Give us a call at 513-984-HEAT (4328) and we can help you with any of your heating or air conditioning needs.