Sometimes we forget about our HVAC system – until of course, it stops working correctly and we are left without Air Conditioning in the Summer, or without Heat during the Winter.
Pinnacle Air Solutions makes keeping your HVAC components maintained easy and affordable! By having your HVAC’s heating system and cooling system cleaned and inspected twice per year (once in the Fall before you need heating and once in the spring before you need cooling), you are proactively taking measures to keep your heating and cooling system running as efficiently as possible. Seasonal HVAC Maintenance is vital to a healthy HVAC system.
Benefits Of Our Seasonal Maintenance Program
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Capacity
- 10% Discount on repairs
- Priority Customer
- Inflation protection
- Agreement is transferable
- 24-Hr. Emergency Service
- Never and overtime charge
- We call you to schedule
What Does The Seasonal Maintenance Program Include?
Precision tune-up procedures include:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts / amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure Temperature difference
As you can see, by signing up for the Pinnacle Air Solutions seasonal HVAC Maintenance Program, you are helping to keep all moving parts of your HVAC system in good working order – and this is very important for being comfortable throughout the year.
Call Pinnacle Air Solutions today at 513.984.HEAT (4328) for more information.